Outreach - Making a Local Spiritual Impact
The Bible records that after Pentecost, the church grew daily and had favor with all the people. Your church’s community involvement is crucial to your church growth, as well as the call of ministry. The Outreach Ministry Module provides you with tools and resources to assist you in better connecting with the community in which your church exists. It will help you become an active partner in community change through the church’s relevant community outreaches. This module is designed to assist you in executing Christ’s community outreach charge of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the prisons, and carrying for the widows and orphans.
In the Outreach Module, you will learn:
- How to develop a culture of outreach
- How to identify the relevant needs in your immediate church community
- How to develop a SWOT strategy for meeting the needs in your community
- How to organize and plan effective outreach events that will increase your visitorship
- How to be in the heart of the community and have the community in your heart…loving people to Christ.
- How to develop effective children and youth outreaches
- How to develop effective adult outreaches that facilitate converts
- How to establish an evangelism outreach that targets the unsaved and unchurched
- How to maintain significant growth ratios between external ministries and internal ministries
- The top five needs of the community that every church must meet